- Sort by Name
- HALOS stands for Home Appliance Labeling and Overlay System. The oven package labels ovens and cookers. Many oven/cooker control panels have moved away from dials. These 3-D foam tactile icons can help! With these labels, you won't confuse bake and broil and it is easy to locate the most important button - stop/cancel. The package contains two sets of nine tactile icons for a total of 18 stickers. Choose from high contrast orange or black.
- HALOS stands for Home Appliance Labeling and Overlay System. This packet includes common buttons on washing machines. Many icons also apply to common dryer features. The package contains two sets of nine tactile icons for a total of 18 stickers. Includes: Start, Stop/Cancel, Heavy, Normal, Light, Temperature, Rinse, Spin, Soil Level. Choose from high contrast orange or black.
Ankle Calf Length Size 7" - 8" 18cm - 20cm 10" - 13" 25cm - 33cm Less than 15" (39cm) A Short Greater than 15" (39cm) A Regular 8" - 9" 20cm - 23cm 12" - 15" 31cm - 39cm Less than 16" (41cm) B Short Greater than 16" (41cm) B Regular 9" - 10" 23cm - 25cm 14" - 17" 36cm - 44cm Less than 17" (43cm) C Short Greater than 17" (43cm) C Regular 10" - 11" 25cm - 28cm 16" - 19" 41cm - 49cm Less than 18" (46cm) D Short Greater than 18" (46cm) D Regular
- The soft, durable construction provides comfort while addressing key fall prevention needs. Comfortable cotton blend socks with the security of a solid, lightweight, flexible slip-resistant sole, Safe-T Treads® feature a full foot silhouette made of plastisol tread.
- Smooth side construction
- Comfort heel
- Above ankle coverage
- Cotton, spandex, nylon
- Made in USA and finished in Mexico
- The flexible sole footwear line features superior protection against falls with slip-resistant soles while focused on patient comfort. Shower-Steps® are designed for use on wet surfaces and allow air to pass through to speed drying.
- Flexible upper maximizes fit
- Full sole silhouette
- Open weave sole
- Made in USA and finished in Mexico.
Upper: Nylon, spandex Lower: Plastisol, scrim polyester This item is classified as a Hygiene Product by the manufacturer and is NOT RETURNABLE. Safe-T Treads®, Terry Treads®, and Shower-Steps® are Made in USA and finished in Mexico. Safe-T Treads®, Terry Treads®, and Shower-Steps® are trademarks of Encompass Group, LLC.
Size Color Mens’ Shoe Size Womens’ Shoe Size Small Yellow Under 6 Under 6 Medium Blue 6 to 8 6 to 9.5 Large Beige 8 to 11 10 to 12 X-Large Green 11 to 15 Over 12
- Made of soft, breathable terrycloth. Two-sided design helps ensure the slip-resistant tread is always in contact with the walking surface.
- Machine washable and reusable.
- Cotton, polyester & covered elastic.
- Made in the USA and finished in Mexico.
- The Ankle Pumper® Assist helps you move your ankle with the same heel-toe motion that occurs while walking. This motion, called dorsiflexion, is the mechanism that pumps blood back to your heart. Now you can achieve the increased blood flow that walking provides, even if you can't leave your chair. The Ankle Pumper™ Assist is a natural way to help improve lower leg circulation while reducing ankle and leg swelling. 1 Ankle Pumper Assist per package.
- Beveled foam pads for discreet protection
- Lightweight removable pads
- One pair per package
- Pads are made in USA
- Discreet, comfortable & lightweight!
- Protect your independence and buy the GeriHip® TODAY!
Size Weight Hip Measurement Small <115 lb or <52 kg 26-38 in or 66-96 cm Medium 115-150 lb or 52-68 kg 38-47 in or 96-119 cm Large 150-200 lb or 68-90 kg 47-54 in or 119-137 cm X-Large >200 lb or >90 kg 54-61 in or 137-154 cm
- Soft two-way stretch mesh helps securely hold wet or dry dressings. For use on areas that are difficult to secure with tape or for those sensitive or allergic to tape. Cut to size for a wide range of use. Each box contains one tubular roll of 8 yards of relaxed dressing for about 28 uses (10" sections). Polyester, spandex. Made in USA.
- Added protection for your GeriHeel!
- Polyester with polyurethane laminated film.
- Machine wash encasement in cold with mild detergent.
- Tumble dry no heat or air dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- GeriHeel not included
- Small: Patients up to approx 150 lb
- Medium: Patients approx 150-300
- Large: Patients approx >250 lbs